Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Post Cards from Around the World

heya!

Welcome to my first edition of posts! During my posts I will show you all the valid postcards I receive from People around the world! For my collection , a valid postcard means the typical 7 x 5 or 6 x 4 view card with the message and a stamp :)

Calgary Canada - Bubbles


A little bit of History I got this card in 2008 from my dear friend Bubbles! She asked me to send her a card from Malta and she sent me this card in return! I have kept this card in my drawer since the beginning of the month where I decided to start collecting postcard seriously. Of course I had couple of others! So let me take you the tour of the postcards I had before taking the collection seriously :) 

Albert region - Canada from Bubbles :)
Then I got the second card from Bubbles ! Which is the lovely card from her region! Maybe it is not clear but this is a dinosaur site :) Loads of remains where found here :) 
Canadian Mountain Police - Canada Bubbs


And my 3rd card from Bubbs was this lovely card of the Canadian Mountain Police! Cool is it?

Kymahobo - Maedonia - Dejan



 Then my friend Dejan from Macedonia sent me this lovely card from his city KYMAHOBO :)



Iceland - Claude :) 


Then in July 2009 I have received this card from Iceland :) My friend Claude went there and he sent it to me :) I am happy about it ! Such a wonderful pic!



Zakopane - Poland  - Claude
Then in September 2009 Claude went to Poland ... Zakopane and sent me this card :)


Mioveni - Romania  

Then a friend of mine sent me this postcard of Mioveni! From the card seems to be a wonderful place to visit!



North Wales Map- United Kingdom - Tiffany

Then my friend Tiffany sent me this card from Wales when she was working in the UK! Tif yes your part of the collection :)




So Part 1 - the Pre-collection is done! I will post more postcard that I have received this month :)



2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed reading this post. Packaging is often underestimated, but it plays a huge role in customer experience. Rigid boxes are especially great for adding that high-end feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Users looking for simple betting access often prefer platforms that keep guidance clear and practical. winbuzz login helps visitors find useful details about account entry, sports betting options, and casino game access in one place. It also gives straightforward information around deposits, withdrawals, and general use. For people searching for smooth onboarding and updated access support, Cricket ID details are presented in a way that feels direct, easy to follow, and suitable for regular users.

    ReplyDelete